Hey! So I thought it would be a good idea for all of us writers to create a list of our top 5 Back to School (BTS) must haves. So be on the lookout for these wishlists throughout the Back to School Series, and let us know what’s on your BTS list.
1. Ankle Strap Heels– Something definitely on my radar for this school year are some ankle strap heeled sandals. I’d really love a casual heel I can wear around without feeling too dressed up.
2. High Waisted Denim Skirt– I am probably going to end up buying a high waisted jean skirt for this school year. Denim is very in right now, and I’d really like something to wear with some crop tops. This particular skirt is definitely on my wish list.
3. Urban Decay Naked 3– My eyes have been on this eyeshadow pallette for a long time. I absolutely love Urban Decay and their whole makeup brand, especially eyeshadow. As a fan of Naked 2, I’m interested in purchasing Naked 3, though I may not because of the price. I guess that’s why it’s called a wish list!
4. Skinny Scarf– I love this scarf so much. I’m interested in purchasing a skinny scarf for this school year. This specific style is most likely inspired by Fleetwood Mac’s Stevie Nicks, who has such a carefree and unique style that everyone can appreciate.
5. Bath Bomb– The final item on my back to school wish list is a pretty bath bomb from Lush. Lush has to be my favorite bath products store. It’s all natural and against animal testing… who doesn’t love that? Taking a relaxing bubble bath to destress after long day is going to become a necessity once I’m back at school.