- Bare Midriff… Bralette bustier style tops that show just a sliver of stomach were popular on the runway. This trend is probably better off for the weekends.
- Dropped Waist… A lot of designers wanted to bring the 20’s back with a dropped waist. Create this look yourself with a dress you already own by lowering the placement of your favorite belt.
- Flower Power… Florals are back again! This time they are bolder and bigger than ever.
- Pastel…Take a break from those loud, saturated colors from last year and opt for these softer and subtle shades instead.
- Peplum… Bring out your cute and girly side with this fun add on!
- Pleats… Pleated skirts just beg for twirling. I love a pleated maxi skirt, but there’s all sorts of lengths and styles available.
- Summer Suits… White suits are chic, crisp and minimalistic; not to mention perfect for summer.
- Tangerine… Tangerine is undoubtedly the it color for Spring 2012. Coming soon I will be writing about more color trends for the season.